1. What is personal information
- Any information that you provide to TAXSUITE, whether on any forms you complete or through the use of any of TAXSUITE services or facilities, will be regarded by TAXSUITE as personal information.
- Any information about what you buy, where you shop, where you bank, how you invest and all related information will also be regarded as personal information.
- In short, any information that TAXSUITE knows about you will be regarded as your personal information.
2. How TAXSUITE collects your personal information
- In order to make your use of TAXSUITE as successful and pleasurable as possible, it is necessary for us to find out exactly what you need and want from us. One of the ways TAXSUITE can do this is by collecting and analysing your personal information in order to ensure that we meet your needs.
- Whenever you use this website, contact TAXSUITE, or use one of the services or facilities offered by TAXSUITE, TAXSUITE will collect any information which TAXSUITE has about you.
- TAXSUITE may also get information about you from other sources, such as from third parties where you shop, bank or invest, business partners, subsidiaries and affiliates.
3. How TAXSUITE uses your personal information
- In order to ensure that TAXSUITE always meet your needs, TAXSUITE will use your personal information in any way that TAXSUITE thinks might assist or benefit you. TAXSUITE may therefore combine all the information that we have about you to compile a profile of you in order to personalise and tailor services to your special needs.
- TAXSUITE will also use your personal information in the ordinary course of its business.
- Because TAXSUITE does not want you to miss out on any of the great deals or promotions that TAXSUITE may have or that any third party may have from time to time, TAXSUITE may use your personal information for promotions and marketing. TAXSUITE may send you promotional material or details by e-mail, SMS or by post in order to update you and keep you fully advised of any promotions, news, competitions or developments which we think may be of interest to you. If any of this information relates to products, promotions, news or services of a third party and if you indicate that you would like more details, it may inform the third party to contact you directly. TAXSUITE will only send you such material or inform a third party to contact you directly if you indicated that this is agreeable to you when you registered with TAXSUITE or at any other time. You can inform TAXSUITE if you change your mind later.
- TAXSUITE may also use your personal information for service updates and to notify you of new features or changes that may be made to this website.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online, including SSL and Thawte security for credit card submissions.
- TAXSUITE may utilise the contact information you provided at registration, such as your telephone number and e-mail address, to contact you regarding account status, changes to the terms and conditions, and to confirm registration.
- TAXSUITE will always strive to make everything it does lawful and legitimate. Therefore, TAXSUITE will release your personal information to a party if it believes that TAXSUITE is required by law or by a court to do so. TAXSUITE will also disclose your personal information if TAXSUITE believes that it is necessary to prevent or lessen any unlawful or harmful actions and to protect and defend legitimate business interests, rights or property of TAXSUITE.
- TAXSUITE will always ask for your permission before it uses your personal information for any purpose not disclosed above.
4. Protection of personal information
- TAXSUITE values the information that you choose to provide to us and will therefore take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration.
- When you use the services or facilities provided by TAXSUITE, you may be given an access number, user name, password and/or personal identification number ("PIN"). You must always keep your user name, access card, password and/or PIN a secret and ensure that you do not disclose it to anyone.
- Upon your request TAXSUITE will provide you with its records of the personal information you gave us at registration. For security reasons, this information will only be sent to the e-mail address on file for the subscriber username and password associated with it.
5. Correction of personal information
If you ever want to update or correct any of your personal information as held by TAXSUITE, kindly contact us at info@TaxSuite.co.za. Alternatively, you can update and correct your information yourself on this website by clicking on My Profile.
TAXSUITE is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of website to which it may link. This policy applies solely to information collected by TAXSUITE.
7. Personal information held by or disclosed by you to third parties
10. Which laws apply